Hi all,

I got two questions to ask...

1.  When an aircraft has ZERO velocity, given some rudder input, and
also when there is no wind, should the rudder actually have any effect
at all?  I see the c-172 actually turn, and over a period of time, if
left alone, flip over, do some gymnastics, sometimes reset itself to
some random altitude...  Same applies to the elevator.  I've noticed
that it happens when jitter is more pronounced (with no wind), that if
u pull back on the stick, the aircraft actually tries to pitch up.  I
don't know if this only on my version of FG9.8 (Windows)...

2.  This would be more JSBsim related...  I run FG on 2 computers on
campus... the jitter in the cessna is more pronounced.  I then ran FG
with similar parameters (ie. no wind) on my personal laptop, again
with Windows and with a similar configuration as one of the computers
on campus.  There was NO jitter!!!  I have not edited any files,
everything is being run as is after downloading the binaries.  Is
there an explanation for this behavior?

Thanks!!