Hi Guys
Just wondering why if it is possible in the AI to use one
model with one or more liveries why it is not possible
in the main aircraft folder.

Cheers
Innis

 Erik Hofman writes

Ampere K. Hardraade wrote:
KoverSrac and I have been doing some experiments with the texture-path tags to allow aircrafts to have multiple liveries. However, there are some issues related to the tags that need to be fixed. There are two issues that we have noticed so far. The first issue is that the property tags don't work inside the texture-path tags. ie. <texture-path><property>sim/livery</property></texture-path> doesn't change the livery even if property sim/livery exists. This makes texture path assignment at runtime impossible. The second issue has to do with the resolution of the texture. When the texture-path tags are used, all the livery textures need to have the same resolution as the original livery. Otherwise, this would occur: http://www.students.yorku.ca/~ampere/fgfs-screen-012.jpg

Yes, correct. The texture positioning is done in the 3d model. So there's nothing we can do other than duplicating the model.

Erik