"Curtis L. Olson" wrote:

> There is a current world scenery rebuild in progress. We are currently
> hung up on a data processing glitch that is being worked on.  The
> scenery and the source release can and will happen independently.
> Rebuilding the world (and trying to fix bugs and improve the result at
> the same time) is a massive undertaking.  The new world will be based on
[... data source ...]

.... and hopefully on the scenery objects that are stored in Jon's and
my "FlightGear Scenery Objects Database" located at:

  http://fgfsdb.stockill.org/

I just finished removing the remaining duplicates at San Francisco
downtown - at least I think I did so. Tomorrow, when the next export is
done, will prove if I did it right  :-)
I hope that I'll find the time this weekend to have a further check if
I still forgot some,

Martin.