John Wojnaroski wrote:

I tried the following in my startup script

--prop:/environment/pressure-sea-level-inhg=30.24 \

and it failed to change the value from the the defalt of 29.92, yet

--prop:/sim/menubar/visibility=false \

or setting it true works just fine.

Syntax problem? wrong/mis-spelled property name?

Are you sure you don't have the weather scenario set to something else besides "none"? I don't even think that "fair weather" allows one to adjust the properties without the possibility that they get overwritten by the code.

Erik

http://www.ehtw.info (Dutch)    Future of Enschede Airport Twente
http://www.ehofman.com/fgfs     FlightGear Flight Simulator
http://www.cafepress.com/fgfs_flightsim  FlightGear Art