Martin,

I regret any offence I may have caused you. Given that this not the first time I have caused you personal offence. After careful consideration I feel it is prudent that I hang up the keyboard on the developer lists, at least until such time as I can afford hardware that will allow me to provide valid comments in the context of new developments.

Regards
Dene

From: Martin Spott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] A-10 3D cockpit progress
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 11:42:50 +0000 (UTC)

"dene maxwell" wrote:
>>From: Lee Elliott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>>A separate A-10-3Dcockpit would make the existing A-10 redundant
>>- who would want to fly it without your cockpit?   :)
>
> Maybe those langishing on 098a? From what I've seen of Alexis cockpit, I
> would love to fly it with his cockpit, as I enjoy the A10 FDM. But any new
> a/c, unless they have a 098a implementation, are useless to us.

Typically I'm a person that seeks for harmony so I resisted to post
such words for quite some time, but now the moment has come where I
realize that I definitely feel pissed by such comments like the one
quoted above. How do you _dare_ to imply that every aircraft without a
v098 implementation is useless tu _us_ ?
You can't expect people to cease develompment of new features just
because one or two users still prefer to run an outdated version of the
software. This is real bullshit, not only that, it would leave
Flightear development falling behind until it reaches insignificance.

        Martin.