On 15 Apr 2006, at 00:43, James Turner wrote:

I'll do the 0.9.10 build tomorrow, first thing (promise!) As for it being official, well, now I have the X-Code projects sorted, actually doing  the build is straight-forward, almost automatic. If I had an account on an 'always on' Mac, it would be easy to do a scripted nightly build, for example.

Ok, the binary is here:

teal.worldforge.org/~jmt/fgfs-0.9.10-macosx.dmg

This is sitting on my cable connection (in the UK), so transfer rate will not be awesome; I assume Curt will pull it and mirror as soon as he has time, but if you want to try in the meantime, and let me know if I've screwed anything up, feel free - I don't have a bandwidth cap, it'll just be slow!

I have a script that pulls and builds a release bundle now, it needs some tweaking (property list isn't set, no icon), but it's pretty straightforward.

James

--

There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'