On 14 Apr 2006, at 20:11, Curtis L. Olson wrote:

I just received email from Auther Wiebe that he is no longer able to maintain the MacOS build.  I've had a few people ask about the status of a MacOS version of v0.9.10 and so far I've only been able to relay bad news.

Is there anyone out there that wants to take up MacOS X building/packaging duties in a  semi-official capacity.  And we also need someone to do a v0.9.10 build sooner rather than later.

I'll do the 0.9.10 build tomorrow, first thing (promise!) As for it being official, well, now I have the X-Code projects sorted, actually doing  the build is straight-forward, almost automatic. If I had an account on an 'always on' Mac, it would be easy to do a scripted nightly build, for example.

There is still the issue of the GUI - I have been thinking of a way to build a simple GUI into FG, but maybe I should also look into Arthur's UI. Or perhaps I can do a simple GUI using AppleScript? (never tried)

H&H
James