On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:45:22 -0500, Jon wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> > ..another big deal to dig up:  Downwash.
>
> There may end up being some things that don't get specifically
> addressed, but must be defined by the user with functions and tables.
> What I'd like most to do is to provide all the basic building blocks
> needed so that the user is free to create the model they'd like to
> create.

..aye, I have a multi-fdm idea,  that needs both downwash and collision
detection turned off, to show how they respond differently to gusts etc,
say a red 3d model for JSBSim, orange for yasim, yellow for LaRCSim,
green for UIUC, cyan for UIUC-tail ice, blue for UIUC-wing ice, violet
for UIUC-all-ice etc, and match those colors so they merge as one white.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: