That's all well and good, except I think we want our screenshots to be
redistributable and used and shared as much as possible.  This is an open
and free project.  I really want to avoid going down the path of having to
decide who can and can't use our screenshots and then trying to gin up
appropriate justification for whatever arbitrary choice we make in any
particular situation.  This might be one of those cases where it's better to
just allow something that we may not be 100% happy with in order to fully
protect every one's freedom.  Not that I would support or defend his
actions, but perhaps I would allow it so that everyone else can have the
same freedoms to hopefully do positive things.

Curt.

On 11/17/06, Christian Mayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Curtis Olson - University of Minnesota - FlightGear Project
http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/  http://www.humanfirst.umn.edu/
http://www.flightgear.org
Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d