Hi Curt, thanks for re-affirming that,

I am still a little unsure on some things;

As long as I'm using images in a positive manner then it's OK? who makes
the judgement call on whether my use is positive or not?
Who do you ask to get permission for things like screenshots when
several people can claim intellectual rights to various aspects of FG?
Hell... I've even got a picture that Martin posted a while back of him
and a plane, amongst alot of others...
While I don't make any money out of having them there, there are other
non-financial rewards..
In a project such as this, who do you ask?

I have just gone ahead and done things on the basis that I got the
resources for free to as long as I pass them on with no cost attached
then I'm ok.
I do ask before including links to private sites out of courtesy, but
really that's about the least controversial aspect because I'm damn sure
google doesn't ask before it makes your url available

I suppose the uncertainty and lack of definition on this topic is shown
by the size of the thread!