First of all I want to really thank all who have contributed to FlightGear for
a fantastic set of programs! I am really new to it and learning very slowly.
The complexity of it is daunting but well worth the time spent learning it.

Now on to the real reason for this post. I have access to loads of data for
the B-29 Super Fortress mostly dealing with the electrical components used
and the meters for control panels. I have been crawling all over the wiki
(and will continue to do so even though I hate wikis) for how to make these
meters for the B-29 (especially for the currently non-functional Engineer's
station) look more authentic. The problem is that I don't really write code
very well but I can do the correct meter artwork based on documented sources.
(I already have one such meter artwork done but don't know what to do with
it).

Second, besides the B-29 stuff I do Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for a
living and have loads of data where that is concerned. Who is the point of
contact for bettering the various layers in the scenery? For example, in my
state of West Virginia, we have new statewide 3 meter DEMs as well as new
road and stream layers that are way more accurate than what is in the model.
(I can post a screenshot showing the Elk River going unnaturally up the side
of the mountain to KCRW (Yeager) for one small example if need be). We also
are almost done with building footprints for selected cities that should
allow for more realistic buildings in the model.

Again, thanks for a great product and the opportunity for learning...

Brian