"gh.robin" wrote:
> On Mon 26 February 2007 23:02, Martin Spott wrote:
> > Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> > > Please stop committing any more of those crappy AAR.nas files.
> >
> > This aircraft is still in development (at least I consider this to be
> > the case  ;-)  - a friendly pointer would have been completely
> > sufficient,

> Using these generic files should be considered to be optional, not to be a
> strict obligation.

In the case of the B-2 the AAR file is identical to that of the B-52 -
so creating a generic one is certainly not a bad idea compared to
duplicating identical code ....

> Does the authors are free to do what they want to do ?

What would you define as "free" ? Well, there's no dictate of what you
should do or what you should avoid to to, but FlightGear certainly
benefits from the attempt to keep a certain level of "good taste".

Cheers,
        Martin.