* Georg Vollnhals -- Monday 26 February 2007:
> Long distance => works fine here, short distance => very difficult
> (whereever I click, only the same of several objects is selected).

The selection method hasn't changed, though. It's still the nearest
object from the click coordinate. But you have to remember that you
can't just click anywhere at the object, because there's no intersection
test done with the object, but only with the terrain. If you click
in the middle of a silo, then you click in fact on the terrain
somewhere hundreds of meters behind the silo. And then another object
is likely nearer. You have to try to click near the "base" of the
object. That is the same point where you clicked when you added the
model.

> This is really great and one I  ever missed during my scernery work,
> I enjoy it.

:-)

If you have suggestions for improvements, just tell me. I don't
promise anything, but the multi-select mode was also something that
someone wanted (Hi Roberto :-). Eventually it may get added.

m.