Committed.

* Melchior FRANZ -- Friday 06 April 2007:
> Unfortunately, two developers boycott the plib branch, and someone
> else has to do their work. Very annoying!

While true, this wasn't the cause here. (I had suspected a
connection to the interpolation table bug that someone only
fixed in fg/osg. I have ported it meanwhile, though.)

The reason was yet again plib's traditional animation "feature",
which breaks animations when objects are wrongly forced into
subbranches.

m.