Date: Jun 14, 2007 8:30 AM
Subject: Flight Gear being sold on ebay

Curt,

Noticed someone selling what sure looks like Flight Gear on Ebay – not
calling it Flight Gear of course…thought you'd be interested, hopefully you
can shut the clown down. Here's a link to one of the auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/PRO-Aircraft-Flight-Sim-Simulator-Bonus-Planes_W0QQitemZ300120813715QQihZ020QQcategoryZ80336QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

If that link doesn't work, it's item# 300120813715

--
Curtis Olson - University of Minnesota - FlightGear Project
http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/  http://www.humanfirst.umn.edu/