On 6/14/07, Bill Galbraith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 DId you report this to EBay?  They are usually pretty good about
resolving issues like this.

I reported it myself, but i think if everyone on this list took a minute and
also reported it, ebay couldn't simply discount me as some lunatic
disgruntled customer with a petty grudge to settle.

This is a legitimate GPL abuse that we can unite against.

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson - University of Minnesota - FlightGear Project
http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/  http://www.humanfirst.umn.edu/