Attempt #2, seems my postmaster alias on my server was a little b0rked.

Re: [Flightgear-devel] Planned Script for Part 3 of Movie
Van:
Robin van Steenbergen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Datum:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:40:31 +0200

Aan:
FlightGear developers discussions <flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>

Forums Virgin Net schreef:
> Robin S. - I got your earlier email, but have not been able to reply
> due to email loops back on myself ? Please contact me via my Form as I
> think email address gets cropped in here?
> http://freespace.virgin.net/mike.perla/feedbackform.html
> lease be sure to leave your email address at the bottom of the form
> :o) Thanks for your offer to help!
Just testing here, seems my earlier e-mails didn't really end up at the
FG list. Changed my address so let's see if this works...