Melchior FRANZ wrote:

>* Heiko Schulz -- 9/22/2007 6:19 PM:
>

>>Melchior always saying that it is not the issue with
>>the setlistner- but I'm sure there is a problem with
>>which causes this stutters.
>>

>And I'm sure it's not. I had the same with the f16,
>which uses almost *no* Nasal, and the YF-23, which uses
>no Nasal at all(?). (Of course, there's always the global
>Nasal stuff, but there was much less at that time.)

Can someone plays a bit with a profiler ? While a listener is nothing
special, Nasal itself take a substancial part of the cpu time per frame
(of course that depends on a few random parameter but I have between 20
& 35 % of the cpu used in the nasal sources). And some time ago I was
refering to the garbage collector that causes mini stutters and the gc
was running on a period like 1 gc every 20 seconds at fg start and after
some time it was like 1 gc every 10 seconds, the time spent in the gc
was increasing too.

HJ.