2007/9/24, Frederic Bouvier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Do you mean you experimented with aperiodic texture mapping ?
> like the technique described in this paper :
> http://www.dgp.toronto.edu/people/stam/reality/Research/pdf/R046.pdf

Yes, it is that I want to do.
But I think for FG no need 16 tiles and 16 rules. If we will have to know,
that every tile can be tiled around with 8 another
tiles, it will be enough. Even if same tile will repeat not so often, nobody
notice it.
No need to add a lot of computation, better we should use a hi-res bitmaps.

Thanks for doc.

--
---
WBR, Vadym.