AJ MacLeod wrote:

> If you want to practice landing on platforms, try the Cromarty Firth, which
> is
> packed with the things and is right next to several airfields - take off from
> EG73(Fearn) or EGPE (Inverness).  You can hop along the Firth on them (the
> Cromarty Firth is used as "parking" for drilling rigs when things are slack
> in the business - currently there are actually very few there IRL, but there
> are sometimes many more than are in the FG scenery.)

If someone has a decent oil platform model then I'd be happy to replace
the red and yellow box with it too :-) Alternatively if anyone has any
diagrams I'd be happy to produce a new model (though the local reference
library has proved to be a great source of info for other models I
haven't been able to find anything useful for oil platforms).

Jon