We already have a 0.9.11-pre1 release, so I don't see a problem with
going with 0.9.11. At the same time, I imagine to some people 0.9.12
*might* also make sense.

    To those unfortunate ones, I imagine just by looking at a plane or a
flight sim might be hard enough. I seriously think a little number won't
make a huge difference.

    But then like you said I'm just speaking as a foreigner here. And I
respect your respect. So if we're not using 0.9.11, I'll vote 0.9.12 or
0.10.0

    Just a crazy random thought, perhaps, like many other software we
could add a codename for each release. It could be a just-for-fun thing,
or you could think of it as a way to divert the attention away from the
version number, just in case you don't like the number. Of course, it
might end up confusing people as well :)

Pigeon.