On Sat, 8 Dec 2007, gerard robin wrote:

> Nasal animation Probably valuable  for YASim but with JSBsim their is an other
> way easier.

But those properties are not sent over MP - which is the whole point of
the /sim/multiplay/generic/* properties.

While I agree that JSBSim allows many useful transformations of properties
to be specified directly in the FDM config, this is one thing it cannot
do.

Many thanks to Melchior for adding these properties. (Though my dual
control version of the c172p already uses more than 10 extra
float properties.. :)

Cheers,

Anders