On Wed, 12 Dec 2007, Vivian Meazza wrote:

> I've just updated the Seahawk in preparation for the release, and noticed a
> couple of thing:
>
> 1. Nav-lights seem to be broken across MP. I haven't been able to fix it,
> but I note that in multiplaymgr.cxx it's a "float", but everywhere else it's
> a "bool". I don't know if this is the cause, but anyway I've put a
> workaround into the Seahawk.

Hi,

I'm pretty sure the types have to match for the property to be sent over MP.
If most aircraft use bool for nav lights it is probably a good idea to
change the type in multiplaymgr.cxx. (Bool does sound more logical to me,
but none of my aircraft include proper nav lights yet so I don't know much
about these.. :)

/Anders