On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 16:02:02 -0800
Syd&Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 15:50:06 -0800
> Syd&Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 00:40:58 +0100
> > Melchior FRANZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > m.
> > >

> > probably the latter , I disabled it to see if the Bravo would load , and it
> > did in the water , but I must have reset it wrong ...

Ok problem solved .
I had 2 separate data folders , one for cvs updating and the main one in my
/opt/Flightgear folder with symlinks from there to the most often updated
folders in the cvs  ....
I copied the entire data  directory to /opt/Flightgear and everything works
fine ... so the short story is ... my screw up :)
But thanks for the help guys ...
Cheers
P.S. 9 more sleeps ... :)

--