Dear people,

The development of the new Beech 99 is going nicely.
I've uploaded the latest version to: http://download.35mb.com/kcid/beech99.zip
Maybe somebody can test it and put it into CVS/SVN and up for download?
I've included a tumbnail in the zipfile for on the website.
Tell me what you think about the new model.
By the way it's panel is not finished yet so bear with me, most instruments are
on.
The interior will be based on a Para jumper so if this option will come in the
future that para's can jump from a plane, this interior will be ready for that.

Regards,

Dick Maurer