Vivian Meazza schrieb:
> Georg Vollnhals wrote:
>

> Good to know that it works so far! The arrows are so that Maik knows which
> way is up:-). We have a little more work to do to make it pick-up-able. But
> you can make the load move around by altering the settings in
> sim/ai/ballistic/force[2].
>
> And it's good that you are interested in using the finished article.
>
> Vivian

I JUST got this link and it is on the discussed subject although it
happened in Nov. 2007:

http://www.feuerwehr-kaiserslautern.de/Einsatz/2007/november/hubschrauber.html

This is the very lucky result (helicopter destroyed, pilot unhurt) if
you carry an external load (forrest liming), have an engine failure  and
have to do an autorotation from about 90 to 150 ft  ("dead mans curve").

Regards
Georg