Am Samstag 12 Januar 2008 schrieb Maik Justus:
> ...[MP FDM override]...
> For the pushback we need something similar. Additionally the pushback
> need to know the gear positions of the airliner to simulate it properly.
> But all this should be possible in Nasal.

I'd like to see the "Slave FDM" implemented in C++, as I can see connections
to the AI system (AIModel). Being able to reuse your code allows for push
back of AI airliners (i.e. not only the MP ones), as well as proper user
aircraft pushback in single player scenarios (with AI pushback trucks).

Thomas