Csaba Halász schrieb:
> On Feb 11, 2008 2:09 AM, Georg Vollnhals <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Apart from this, the improvement of the seasonal effects is enhancing
>> the FlightGear world one more step. Thank you for this work.
>>

> I just did the "condifion" part, you should thank Stuart, Syd and Tim ...

I really hope Stuart, Syd and Tim already know how thankful I am for
their work :-)
It is really thrilling for me how many of my secret wishes now are
getting reality - landing lights, populated landscape (better autogen,
trees, seasonal effects), rain (and snow???), particle effects, etc.

But now back to your patches and my problems. Although it is in the
middle of the night I could not but do some further tests (.. and
because I do not have to work today :-) ).

When I start FG with no season argument, there is a strange display and
I cannot see any tree:

http://home.arcor.de/vollnhals-bremen/NoSeason/

Trying with --season=summer als seems to be ok, the surface textures are
normal and the trees look not only "normal" but very nice:

http://home.arcor.de/vollnhals-bremen/SummerTrees/

So my conclusion is after applying your patches:

-- you have to start FG with the "--season=summer" argument to have a
normal summer display
-- if you start FG without a "--season=..." argument there is a
partially strange display regarding the ground textures and with no
trees visible
-- starting FG with "--season=winter" shows corrupted trees (see my
earlier eMail).

Is there anyone out there who also has tested Csaba's work and can
confirm / not confirm my observations?

Regards
Georg