Hi Ron, Detlef and Jon,

your contributions are very valuable from the point of view of someone
creating coastal scenery.
Therefore I have to thank all of you.

@Ron:
Thank you for your permission to reuse the O.E. Sette ship. Although
Detlef just presented a SAR ship which I was thinking of, the O.E. Sette
is  a bigger shipclass and therefore interesting, too.

@Detlef:
Very nice SAR ship, some sort of DGzRS class. Not easy to land on the
platform, a real task. The BO105 is best choice for that :-)
All the other features will be tested next weekend.

@Jon:
I autoplaced your new Maritime models somewhere near the coast and had a
short look at them. Very, very nice collection. There are a lot of
models which are usable for FG only with some paint applied, no
texturing necessary.
Due to the early morning hour I will stop here and come back with some
more remarks tomorrow.

Georg EDDW