Hi,

So we three are all busy around the release date :-)

I'm OK if it will be either Friday or Saturday, or even after that. I
need to make some tests before the release, but this time it can be
slow since my spare time for FG is very limited in a given time frame.
So the Mac version will be released hopefully within a week after the
source code release.

Curt, please give the official version number until the release.

And I wish all of you have a happy holiday.

-----
Tatsuhiro Nishioka