Tim Moore wrote:
> If people really don't like the effects syntax, I might be willing to hold my
> nose
> and use the existing property implementation. I'm also not committed to
> having the
> effects properties be of class SGPropertyNode; they might be a subtype.

I have two questions after reading this:

1. Will ambient/r, ambient/g and ambient/b still be supported in other
locations besides xml embedded effects en techniques?

2. As I see this now this is a way to define custom (not hardcoded)
effects. This means only a small number of these configuration files
will be created and probably only by developers who know what they are
doing. Am I right?

If both answers are 'yes' then I see no problem with adding it,
otherwise there's still gonna be a bit of discussion I guess.

Erik