I've started something similar, (I think) , with help from others, with the
ATC2.
I use the nasal "airportinfo(id)" to get airport and runway info.The ATC2
uses 2d panel text , but should be able to do the same in a dialog .
A listener would be able to run a routine whenever the ICAO code changed ...
... Im on lunch break , so dont have time for more details :)
Cheers