Hi,

just for your information, Since yesterday I'm testing out some ways for a

better aircraft/livery download page. You can see the current efforts at

http://flightgear.oxyhost.com/liveries/. It's far from perfect right now, but

I think it might look/work nice someday. We can extend it with whatever

information we like to be shown (like author, # of engines etc.) and make

the "searchengine" work with all of them.

Regards,

Gijs

PS: If anyone has enough experience with Javascript to interconnect pulldown
menus (so you won't be able to choose 737-300 when Airbus is selected), please
contact me ;)
Gratis emoticons voor in je Messenger!
http://www.msnmessengerexperience.nl/chuck/