Mathias Fröhlich wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> On Thursday 25 June 2009 10:22:54 Tim Moore wrote:
>> OK, but in case you hadn't noticed, libsgmath depends on OSG.
> Yes I have noticed that change in the quaternion/matrix.
If you mean the methods in SGGeod that return osg::Matrix, I wrote them
that way because the values get plugged directly into the scene graph.
> I believe that we should get rid of that.
> And yes, the vector storage is from osg. But it is a few line change to get
> rid of that. That was designed for that :)
And then you can change the ~100 uses of '.osg()' to access that storage. :)

Seriously, I didn't realize that reducing dependencies on OSG in simgear is a
design goal. That's fine, but I would really prefer to not think about whether
I need to pass an SGVec3d or an osg::Vec3d to a function, or whether a smart
pointer should be an osg::ref_ptr or an SGSharedPtr or...

Tim