On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Vivian Meazza wrote:

> I had a look at the this idea a while back - the problem I came across was
> that the camera would show the view to the rear NOT the mirror image. I
> couldn't see a way around that without a great deal of processing. At hat
> point I gave up.

There's got to be a very simple view transform matrix that would invert the
display in the horizontal direction.  Probably the identity matrix with the
appropriate axis negated (-1).  It might be a relatively simple thing to add
to the view transform pipeline at some point.

In fact from a previous project I did the following to modify the model view
matrix for a mirror view:

    if ( mirror_geometry ) {
        glScalef ( -1.0f, 1.0f, 1.0f ) ;
    }