Gene Buckle wrote:
>> Would it or could it be possible to reload a protocol file as the sim is
>> running.
>>
> I'll second this one.  I'm working on adding FG support to RJGlass and the
> little tweaks are killing me with 30+ second cycle times. :)

I think I've nailed this down in CVS. There is a new entry ind e Debug
section of the gui "Reload Network", although this is a bit misleading
since it applies to serial port and file i/o also but I couldn't find a
better (and short) name for it.

I've confirmed this change to work properly with the generic protocol
and hope it doesn't affect any other protocols either. But it might be a
good idea to test them out now.

Erik