Hi

Another issue that I've noticed is that fgrun, compiled on Ubuntu 9.04,
doesn't seem to configure properly FGFS for multiplay.
Yeah, I know, how is that possible?

fgrun passes this parameter:
  --multiplay=in,10,<hostname>,5000
but the hostname address cannot be resolved to the interface address.
Note that this works fine under Windows on the same machine.

Leaving the hostname empty, or specifying the interface address works as
expected:
  --multiplay=in,10,,5000
  --multiplay=in,10,192.168.100.101,5000

  Tom