> +#elif defined(_WIN32)
> +# include <al.h>
> +# include <alc.h>
> +# include <AL/alut.h>

Thanks Vivian!

For a long time now I have had to make this
patch locally, since I too use the OpenAL SDK,
and it no longer uses an 'AL' sub-directory.

It would also be great if this include block only
occurred in a _ONE_ header (hxx), and not in any
source(s) (cxx)...

And I chose to use a 'USE_OPENAL_SDK' switch,
rather than the 'generic' WIN32 switch... so
other WIN32 players can continue to still use
<AL/al.h> etc, if they have it setup that way.

I hope this makes it into CVS sometime soon...

Regards,

Geoff.