Hallo gang.
While working on figuring out my other texture issues, I've started looking at
doing cliffs for steep surfaces. The idea of automatically assigning triangles
a cliff like texture if they go beyond a certain steepness has come up before.
I've found a few threads where it's been talked about as a good idea. Has
anyone actually done any work on implementing it? If no-one has, I'm going to
give it a try. Also, as far as I can tell, the "roughness" of triangle is
essentially just it's slope. Am I correct on this? If so, it should be pretty
easy to take advantage of that to do the cliffs. Any dangers and pittfalls that
I should be warned of before I get started?
As always, thanks for all the help!
-cullam

Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8.
Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free! at
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/