Hi,

> From: romo...@sycorax.lbl.gov
> well, you get multiple aircraft flying together as one. i posted a
> picture a while ago:

To clear some things a little more up.

What I see on your pictures and know from my own encounters with such aircraft
is that
they do not fly, as in "flying an airplane". They just hover above the ground.
Multiple aircraft
are loaded at the same parking area. Due to the solid AI models, they all try
to get on top
of eachother, causing them to climb into the air like "olleke-bolleke" (Durk
knows what I
mean ;) )...

Cheers,
Gijs

Het laatste nieuws, shownieuws en voetbalnieuws op MSN.nl
http://nl.msn.com/