The fix that has been proposed will solve the problem, but I really enjoyed
watching the flightline filled with F-16's @ EHVK. It would be a shame if
they would only appear if scheduled for departure and only within 30 minutes
of that time. I will see if I can come up with a better idea/fix

Regards,
Jorg