On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 7:52 AM, Erik Hofman <e...@ehofman.com> wrote:
> You really should use CVS..
>
> Erik

I do. :) Though I do so selectively as to keep it usable for me and to
avoid conflicts with my personal modifications. So no, I'm not 100%
inline with current cvs, including I haven't yet merged in the new
sound system. The sound system, and some other changes, made
flightgear mostly unusable previously, though looks like it's
stabilizing a bit now so I should make a new migration soon.