Ok, so I went ahead and did a build of the latest and greatest...looks
(and sounds) really good. I love when when features are implemented
faster than I can ask for them! ;)

A couple observations:

1. Cannot adjust volume of atis(comm radios) from sound config dialog.
Not a "major" issue I guess since I can mostly tune it with increasing
master and lowering effects/avionics. Can also adjust with the actual
comm volume control of course, but not all aircraft have working radio
controls. Having to monkey with the levels of all other volume
controls to get comm volumes proper, and possibly having to make fine
adjustments to comm volume from property manager does raise some
usability issues though. Might be worth adding a comm radio control to
the sound config dialog as well.

2. Adjusting the volume of the comm radios causes the atis to jump to
a different position in her dialog...doh!

Other than that everything seemed to be working pretty well(sound wise
anyway)....thanks for all your hard work! I know you said different
devices per group are not a priority for you, but if you could work it
onto your todo list for the future that would be great. I'm sure I'm
not the only one who would find this extremely useful.

cheers!
--Jacob