Hi,

> Torsten Dreyer a écrit :
> >  "No transponder" correct, an IFR certified
> aircraft without a
> >  transponder is unrealistic. It's low priority on
> my todo list and I
> >  consider it a missing feature, not a bug. My
> goal is to model a
> >  GTX330 which is what I have in the RL Seneca. As
> a side note: I
> >  consider a transponder "optional". It's one of
> the very few items I
> >  carry on board just for other peoples (ATC)
> purpose - next to sick
> >  bags ;-)
>
> The transponder isn't often powered in a school glider (who
> cares to
> take another battery on board when you just plan to
> turn  around the
> field ?)
>
> But for sure, the first time a glider student has the
> chance to fly (high)
> in the ATC wisdom, this thing becomes suddenly important.
> And well,
> how did you say it works ?
>
> Alexis

I had to smile a bit, when I read about "no transponder" - even we had this in
the FGFS c172p- it would be useless, as this is only a dummy.
We don't have any real simulating transponder yet- so our ATC-tool can't see
our squawks, altitude etc....;-)
Our transponder models are just dummies....

Massenmails.
http://mail.yahoo.com