On Monday 14 December 2009 12:11:15 pm Stuart Buchanan wrote:

> I think one statement can easily be used for both purposes if written
> appropriately.

Agreed. That's actually what I was thinking of.

> I'd appreciate feedback, even if it is only to agree with the wording of
> the statement, to ensure that we have buy-in for this.

In addition to the points brought up by others, I have one suggestion for a
FAQ item: From the discussion on the flight simulator network, it struck me
that people (especially those with a freeware background) don't necessarily
understand why we are "allowing" third parties to make money off of
FlightGear. I guess this is already covered by the "is it legal to resell" FAQ
item, but maybe it's worth to specifically address this question from a
different perspective (i.e. that of somebody coming from a freeware
background)?

Cheers,
Durk