andrea...@gmx.net a écrit :
> Hi everyone!
>
> I think I found a little bug in a couple of JSBSim-aircraft:
> The property
> /fdm/jsbsim/aero/coefficient/CDde  (Drag_due_to_Elevator_Deflection)
> takes negative values when the elevator moves up, so the elevator face
> is accelerating the plane.
> The wrong code is found in the <model>.xml file:
>

> [...]
> The next list contains aircraft that have the bug,
> but it doesn't take any effect because <elevator-pos-norm> is always zero.
> (Who can tell me why?)
>
> victor
> -
for this one i submitted a modified version to the author a month ago,
but it didn't reached CVS yet (and i don't have his mail so I can't tell
what's going on)
here it is: http://janodesbois.free.fr/doc/victor.tar.gz

-added *-norm properties
-animated aero control surfaces
-working as tanker, and can be refueled too

jano