Ewww , a GUI to do this ?
Its already pretty easy to point the <model> section to a different
instrument , and the one Im currently working on , Im creating several panel
files with different layouts that can be selected in the set file , but I'd
hate to see instruments being changeable while in flight ....
Just my thoughts on the matter :)
Syd