On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 6:19 PM, Curtis Olson <curtol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmmm, the nav database had the actual radial alignment of the station
> relative to true north and I remember sorting that out so that when you fly
> off a chart, everything would be in chart-agreement when you flew to radial
> intersection points.  Bummer if that got broke along the way ... I haven't
> checked it recently.

It would take hours to sort out the code to see what's actually
happening.  The new init functions make things even more confusing, by
including strange side effects (for example, setting the heading now
sets the azimuth to a VOR or airport, and may also set the selected
radial on a VOR).  I used to help a lot with this stuff, but I don't
think I have the energy now.

All the best,

David