Tim Moore wrote:
> Hi,
> I hacked on the landmass geometry shader a bit. On my machine I got the
> frame rate to improve from 14 fps to 52 fps using the ufo at ksfo. This
> technique may be promising, although it could certainly stand some new
> textures. Anyone playing with geometry shaders in the terrain (and also
> models) should follow the example of landmass-g.vert and landmass.geom.
>
> Let me know if I broke anything in the graphical appearance, or if any
> OpenGL problems are introduced.

After this change I get te following in all quality levels:

glLinkProgram "" FAILED
Program "" infolog:
Fragment info
-------------
(61) : warning C7050: "ds" might be used before being initialized
(61) : warning C7050: "dp" might be used before being initialized
(63) : warning C7050: "d" might be used before being initialized

Link info
---------
Vertex attribute output count exceeds hardware limits.
Program's vertex attrib binding 7, binormal
Program's vertex attrib binding 15, normal
Program's vertex attrib binding 6, tangent

Before this change I did have proper landmass shaders with the quality
level set above 3.5, now I don't get proper shader in any level (dark
green untextured landmass).

Erik