Some time ago I ran across this thread:

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/2967421/Free_sourse_flight_sim_flightg.html#Post2967421

I'd to be able to rationally explain to these folks that while FlightGear
might not be up to FSX in the eye-candy department, it essentially wipes
the floor with FSX from a technical standpoint.

I'd like to build as comprehensive list as possible that shows all the
various professional & educational uses & users of FlightGear.  This would
go a long way towards showing potential FlightGear users that there is a
LOT more to it than just the outside visuals.

Gijs has been kind enough to get a running start on this list by creating
the following wiki page:

http://wiki.flightgear.org/index.php/Professional_and_educational_FlightGear_users

If you know of an organization not listed here, please add it!  If you
don't have the time, please contact me directly and I'll add it for you.

Thanks for reading!

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007